FruCon 12/19 Meeting Minutes
In Attendance: Ellen, Sigrid, Fiona, Doug, Rob, AJ, Heather
Plea that the e-mail loop be used more so that the meetings are not spent rehashing things that have already been posted. Meetings are usually two hours.
ITEMS OF DISCUSSION
- There are a variety of small places to eat around the venue.
- Doug is having some trouble contacting the event coordinator for the venue, Fiona will try from Toronto.
- Still need insurance.
Sponsor letters have been written, need to be sent to the two contact people and sent out.
- Fiona - Steve's Music, True North, Eye, Now
- Sigrid - Lush, Curry's, Kinko's
Raffle item for Mike Ford to decorate needs to be decided on and bought - most likely a secondhand guitar.
- Tickets will be through ticketweb.com
$9.00 US (approx. $13.73 CAD) in advance
$20.00 CAD (approx $13.50 US) at the door.
- Cash from ticketweb sales come a week after the event. Need to find a way of paying for venue in advance.
- Contact Great Hall and finalize things
- Setup ticketweb
- Find insurance
- Find a guitar for Mike to decorate
- AJ or Angie online promotion
NEXT MEETINGS - January 9 and 22 9/9:30 EST (Possible move to weekly meetings in January.)